Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas at Papaw's...2001

Sweet little Garrett at Papaw's house (my daddy) for Christmas 2001. This was his first Christmas. He was 7 months old.

He was so soft and cuddly in this outfit. All of his dark hair had fallen out and it was growing back blond. He was the sweetest baby! He is now 8 years old and he is still the sweetest little boy!
Tomorrow is the first day of Fall and I am so glad! This is my favorite time of year! Christmas will be here before we know it! I've already gotten most of my shopping done. Starting in November, I will post more on this blog.
Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

2 comments:

Tanza said...

LL,
Sweet soo very sweet, and I think those cheekers are big enough to take a bite..hahaha..adorable !! I'm soo excited it's FALL as well !! Just wish it felt like FALL !! Soo very warm in Cali..Love to you sweet friend~
hugs ~tea~xo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Lee Laurie,
Your little guy is so cute and I bet handsome now! Looking forward to your updates! I have started a Christmas blog myself called 'Christmas Pudding.' I would love it if you would come by and check it out at http://christmaspudding09.blogspot.com/ Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi